Giving essential travel gift items.
This page has affiliate links to products. I may receive a commission for purchases made through these links but it’s no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
It can be very challenging to figure out which travel gifts are essential for that extensive traveler, wander-luster, or digital nomad in your life. So, finding that ultimate travel gift that’s high quality, lightweight and something they already don’t have is of key importance.
The traveler in your life, most likely already have; noise canceling earbuds, reusable water bottle, power charger, pillow and eye mask, blue-tooth speaker, etc.
Pssssttt…. forget giving passport covers. At airports, passports must be removed from covers when passing through security, ticket agents, immigration, customs and boarding. Passports are very durable and can withhold the elements – I accidentally put mine through the laundry, spilled coffee on it (a few times), and it was run over by a car. It’s still legible and scannable.
Give a traveling gift that makes traveling life easier.
Happiness happens when you find something you lost.
And this Bluetooth finder is a game changer when trying to find that lost luggage, keys, wallet, or worse a travel pack that has your passport.
It’s been known, that some parents get crafty and make them into a bracelet or necklace to put on their kids when at the beach, a park and airport. Hey – no judgement – I’ve seen plenty of kids running around and crying in panic when lost and separated from their parents, at the airport and public places.
- Small, light and easy to travel with.
- Easy to set up, easy to use and has a loud beep.
- 6 Features in 1: One Touch Find/Find Your Phone/Smart Anti-loss/Left Phone Alert/Lost & Found Network/Group Control.
Plus, they are great to use when NOT traveling. Use it with kids backpacks, switching out handbags, on your dog’s collar, etc.
Traveling takes up a lot of space. And I mean, the data that stores the pictures and video. This little device quickly and easily removes it all from your phone and stores it.
Gone are the days of needing to upload my pictures and video to another program like ITunes or onto my computer. This little handy and helpful USB Flash Drive device eliminates that step and DIRECTLY loads from my phone to the drive. If I want, I can then use the flash drive to upload to my computer, but this little guy carries all the data.
The USB Flash Drive packs a powerful punch of 128G that will free up all those pictures and video data. And is Compatible for iOS/iPhone, iPad, PC/Android.
- Easy to use, install and has high speed file transfers.
- Free up space for more pictures and videos.
- 18 months warranty.
SIM cards are a must have for International travelers (and cheaper than paying for roaming). These tiny little cards are very useful but very easy to lose.
BlueCraft Sim Card Aluminum Holder Case Storage keeps it all together and in communication for the traveler that’s gallivanting around the world. Organization and ease is key, especially when trying to keep these teeny, tiny, little SIM cards all together.
- Holds 12 Sim Cards and an eject pin.
- Organizes multiple SIM cards.
- Small, easy and lightweight for travel.
Eliminate plastic, liquid and stopping having to separate the liquids when going through security. #giveupthebottle is great for travel, environmentally friendly and long lasting. Don’t forget to check out the sample sizes.
Additionally, you can use these bars to clean your makeup brushes. AND they have a bar for your pup too.
- Long lasting (3-4 months) depending on daily use.
- Full line of shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, body and face washes and storage containers.
- Cruelty-Free, Eco-Friendly, TSA Friendly, Compostable.
How many cords do you carry? Phone, watch, laptop, tablet, curling iron, blow dryer, flat iron, headphones, mouse, battery.
Reusable Cord Organizer Keeper Holder keeps the tangles at bay. These inexpensive, durable and super helpful cord organizers keeps life sane and wires manageable.
Let’s be honest, these can be used in daily life.
- 20 to a pack and come in 3 different lengths and widths.
- Can be used for both travel and around the house.
- Velcro the easiest man made material to use.
Space Saver Bags has an added benefit verses packing cubes. Just like packing cubes they also separate and organize your items. But as an added feature, space saver bags compress down to make more room by 300%. THEY PROVIDE MORE SPACE!!
As someone who has used both and still have both options. I gravitate to using Space Saver Bags for the last 25 International flights that I have flown since October of 2017.
The bags are reusable and there’s no need for a vacuum or pump. They also come in different size bags.
- Creates 3x more room which is a HUGE bonus for carry-ons.
- Airtight bags to protect items from mold, liquid, dust, etc.
- Doesn’t have to be used solely for travel, they can be used for items, currently in your closets.
A perfect 3 in one cable that supports 5V/3A charge for 3 devices simultaneously.
- 18 month Replacement Warranty and 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Made with high-quality woven nylon, make it more durable and flexible.
- Charges 3 devices simultaneously.
To be used in tandem with the USB cable above. Magnetic Charger Cable Adapter eliminates bringing an extra cord for powering an Apple Watch.
- 100% money back guarantee.
- Takes 2 hours to charge an Apple Watch 100%.
- Small and lightweight.
Stop guessing how much luggage weighs and prevent extra luggage weight fees by using an accurate and easy to use luggage scale. Camry Luggage Scale can weigh bags up to 110 lbs / 50 kgs.
- 2-button easy operation Compact and lightweight
- Auto data lock function with beep signals-read the weight at ease
- Very useful for the 22 lbs / 10 kgs for carry-on & 44 lbs 20 kgs for checked bag weight maximum.
Gift an Experience
Want to share Travel Tips on How to Cut the Line, Get Upgrades, best Travel Apps and more optimal packing tips. Check out 52 Savvy Travel Tips & Hacks.
Sometimes gifts come in experience. Travelers love to plan, go and explore. At times it’s nice to have the place and logistics already arranged. That’s why gifting an experience with either Intrepid Travel or National Geographic are the best options. They arrange the travel agenda – just pick the location/ adventure.
Happy gifting to that travel junkie in your life!